Good morning 7th and 8th graders,
Today is Joyful Friday of our spirit week! Share your spirit by participating in the Hope Grows Here project and “grow” your window garden or create chalk art on your sidewalk and leave messages of hope and joy. You can also attend Mass of the Ascension at 3pm, which will be live-stream on the Parish Facebook Page.
You have no new assignments today, but I have two reminders:
- Consider writing or recording a supportive message for Mr. Tice and emailing it to me.
- Written messages will be put together in a big collage/card and recorded messages will be put together in a short video.
- No message is too big or too small!
- I have received three messages, so feel free to add yours.
- Please contact me if you have any questions.
- Monday, May 25th, is Memorial Day – there is no school. Enjoy your long weekend!
That’s all for today!