Good morning 8th graders,
You have two items for your Literature To Do list and one item for general information:
- Monologue practice (10 – 15 mintues)
- Daily Reading (20 – 35 mintues)
- Movie Talk sign-ups and schedule (for your information)
Remember, do what you can and give yourself space and time if you need it!
- Monologue practice (10 -15 minutes)
- Your performances are scheduled to begin next week, so you should be practicing your performance this week.
- Seven of you have asked to practice with peers and I will set that up for this Thursday. If you signed up to practice with classmates, look for an email from me today or tomorrow with more details!
- Please email me if you have questions about this assignment or concerns about your progress. The only way I can help and give you more time is if I know there is a problem!
- Daily Reading (20 – 35 minutes)
- Remember the direction from yesterday, if you’re feeling overwhelmed or you just need some extra time to yourself, read for 15 minutes!
- When you finish reading, complete your daily reading log entry.
- Contact me with any questions about reading logs, evidence, technical issues, what counts as reading, etc.
- Movie Talk sign-ups and schedules
Okay, that’s your work for now. On the optional Social-Emotional To Do list:
- Take some time to just chill out
- Spend some time with your pets, if you have them
- Call a friend / classmate just to say hi
- Hug your parent / guardian and tell them what you appreciate and why
- Clean something up around the house without being asked
- Listen to some music
- Craft something that brings you joy (a picture, the perfect jump shot, a cake…whatever works for you)